Questions, we all have them...here's some we think you'll like the answers to.

What power source do you need? We have fridges on board so we need power, we can do a couple of things, we can use an electric hook up or we can use a generator.

Do you have insurance? Yes. We have Public Liability Insurance.

What if we need a licence? If your event requires a licence we will take care of this for you. If a licence is required (a TEN or Temporary Event Notice to give it it’s full name) we would ask for at least 3 weeks notice of a booking in order to get all the paperwork in place.

Do you use real glasses, or disposable? We have both for you to choose from. We have high quality disposable Champagne flutes and beer glasses we would typically use or we can, on request, provide glass flutes, pint/half pint/hiball/tumblers. The glass option does carry a small additional charge as we hire in.

What’s your cancellation policy? We would request a minimum of 2 weeks & any deposit/payment will be fully refunded via the method it was paid, anything less the deposit will not be refundable as we will have made orders, applied for licences (if applicable) & would have no time to rebook that date out.

How much notice do you need for us to book you? Ideally 3 weeks, especially if a licence is required.

Do you have a question you'd like to ask us? Don't be shy, message us.